Fire Alarm System Inspection
A fire alarm system is designed to provide essential warning to a fire emergency, providing people with crucial minutes with which to reach safety and allowing for protection measures to engage and minimize any damage from a fire emergency.
As with any other piece of equipment, components degrade over time. Contaminants such as dust and dirt, even exposure to water, can damage the function of your fire alarm equipment. United Fire provides inspections, maintenance, tests and repairs for your Fire Alarm System, so you can rest assured your fire alarm has been properly tested.
GET STARTED TODAY
- Annual inspection and testing of alarm systems
- Visual and audible inspections of all audible devices connected to alarm systems
- Sensitivity testing of smoke detectors
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Electronic Documentation of inspections
PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Regular upkeep on Fire Alarm Systems is important. Without proper maintenance, the performance of a fire extinguisher can be compromised and fail when you need it most, during a life safety situation. That doesn’t happen with United Fire's maintenance program. United Fire offers:
- Technicians with unsurpassed knowledge in the field of fire alarm maintenance and operation.
- Integrity, responsiveness, and reliability from a locally owned and operated enterprise.