Emergency Sign Maintenance
While emergencies are rare, many Portland area businesses experience power outages, particularly in winter months. That’s when your Emergency lights and Exit signs should kick in, allowing staff, customers, and other visitors to navigate out to safety.
A fully operational Emergency Lights and Exit Signs is not a shot in the dark thing. These lights, which commonly operate from a small battery (but sometimes are hooked to an Emergency Power Generator) need to be tested monthly to make sure the lights work for at least 30 seconds and annually for 90 minutes.
Emergency lights are expected to provide light from a building for 90 minutes following a power outage or emergency.
GET STARTED TODAY
- Annual inspection and testing of exit & emergency lights
- Monthly Inspections
- Removal / Replacement of batteries
- Removal / Replacement of exit & emergency light bulbs
- Provide new exit / emergency lights
- Electronic Documentation of tests
PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Regular maintenance of emergency signs can be easy to overlook, yet in the event of an emergency or power outage, their proper performance is essential to safely route your clients and staff from a building.
With United Fire's maintenance program you'll have an up to date maintenance and detailed maintenance reports on hand.
United Fire offers:
- Technicians with unsurpassed knowledge in the field of fire safety.
- Integrity, responsiveness, and reliability from a locally owned and operated enterprise.